The Social Media Strategist - Market Insights and Analytics blends creativity and curiosity with structure and strategy. This role will be responsible for finding/sharing insights, providing landscape analysis of our industry and competitive set while keeping a keen on macro trends in the social media space.
This individual will consult across all business units, partnering with the Communications Director and helping to provide consistency and process to each group.
- Develop an understanding of the business environment and brand strategy.
- Report on social media activities by visualizing findings using Dashboards and reports to provide teams with actionable insights.
- Use social listening and research tools to identify cultural currents and opportunities for our brands
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct social analysis for research projects, as well as campaigns and present insights to inform strategic decisions.
- Perform ongoing in-depth analysis of social data to identify macro and micro brand trends.
- Develop thematic reports and share with respective internal teams.
- Build and distribute social performance reports providing an aggregate view into competitor activity and product experience.
- Utilize social media listening tools to perform monitoring across various social media channels.
- Assemble strategic insights into presentation materials for mid and senior level clients.
Ideal candidates will posses:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in strategy, planning, marketing research or related field, preferably in a corporate or agency setting.
- Strong writing skills
- Working knowledge of social media monitoring platforms
- The ability to make complex subjects understandable
- The drive to be successful and perform well in all aspects of your strategic work
- The flexibility to work over a number of projects and balance your workload