Our major sports apparel client is searching for an up and coming Social Media Specialist to join their team for an assignment through the end of January (possibility of extension).
The Social Media Specialist will create dynamic, digital campaigns for business units. They're looking for an all-star who loves marketing, social media and has a passion for growing audiences. You will be responsible for day to day marketing strategy and execution of social media content marketing, email marketing and tactics for all brands.
- Manage campaigns based on business needs, content needs, KPI’s and budgets across channels
- Oversee daily social media marketing strategies, including execution of campaigns on a variety of platforms including, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube…etc.
- Oversee daily email marketing campaigns, using a variety of platforms including Constant Contact, MailChimp, SendGrid…etc.
- Administer ongoing social medial marketing, for each brand, complete with tactics and strategies
- Create marketing collateral and content for social media, email, and print
- Report to management on a regular basis
- Associates Degree in Marketing, New Media, or three years full time experience
- Mastery of basic Microsoft Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint)
- Expertise in Social media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. Etc.)
- Ability to create content (Text, Image, Video)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to create and maintain databases