Our client, a premier real estate and development company in West LA, is seeking a Social Media Specialist. This role is a Contract to Hire position. We're looking to evaluate someone for a full-time, permanent role on this team!
The ideal talent will be a self-starter who is able to wear many hats. You'll be working on a small, cohesive team dedicated to digital outreach and social media. They're looking for someone who has experience with paid social media who can run campaigns, establish KPIs, buy media, and optimize campaigns. An understanding of the creative aspect of social, aesthetics, and what makes good content are all equal parts of this role. It's a strong plus if you have content creation and/or experience with Photoshop. Get ready to interact with the community and respond to customers as needed.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of working experience managing multiple social media accounts or paid social
- Knowledge of social media platforms, preferably Sprinklr, but similar tools such as Hootsuite, Hubspot, Crimson Hexagon, etc.
- Experience writing SEO-friendly website content a Plus
- Experience working in a corporate, professional environment required.
- Develop a content strategy for social channels then produce and publish content across channels and formats (blog, videos, Tweets etc).
- Drive customer engagement through your development and execution of a social media strategy and deployment of content across key social channels
- Create buzz and build followers through social connections and channels
- Must have an excellent attitude and work well in teams
- Industry experience a Plus (real estate, development, construction, etc.)