This position will help drive transformation by developing social media strategies to help achieve brand and sales objectives, build communities of networked employee ambassadors and loyal customer advocates, and manage company reputation to preserve and enhance the brand.
• Develops and drives social media strategy in support of brand and sales objectives.
• Creates employee ambassadors program to share company messages and engage peer networks.
• Develops strategy to identify influencers, surprise and delight customers to build loyal advocates.
• Champions capabilities and use of social media tools and practices for new business solutions.
• Designs end-to-end social media campaigns integrated with other channels such as email and web.
• Develops and executes test plans to continuously assess and optimize performance of social assets and campaigns.
• Masters, governs and extends the value of Social Relationship Management system (Oracle SRM):
o Strategic listening to monitor social conversations relevant to the business and analysis to proactively identify potential crises and opportunities
o Publishing strategic themes and messages in support of business goals on company social channels: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
o Work flows to automate alerts, listening search returns, response assignments
Dashboards for campaign analysis and reporting, crisis management
• Manages company reputation via systems and processes for monitoring and responding to social media conversations, reviews, controversies and crises.
• Liaison with digital and ad agencies, understand social advertising to maximize ad spend and effectiveness.
• Provide social media governance through: identification and documentation of best practices, skills, tools, & trends; oversight and enforcement of social media policy; development of editorial system process, guidelines including 3rd party content curation; collaborative oversight of social customer care by customer service agents.
• Works with Technology Operations (TO) on development of social systems and integration with other applications.
• Rotates nights and weekends on social media duty one out of every four to six weeks.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s degree. Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
Experience: Requires a minimum of five (5) years of professional work experience and familiarity with social media channels. Requires a minimum of two (2) years' experience with a social relationship management platform (Oracle preferred).