Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Social Media Specialist in Irving, TX.
Only local candidates to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered.
- Develop organic and paid social media strategy that supports each client's business objectives
- Community Engagement: Monitor dialogue across social media channels and respond real-time as a trusted ‘voice’ for the brand
- Customer Service: moderate questions and comments from the community on a daily basis and provide timely and comprehensive responses
- Develop and manage a content and communications calendar across all digital platforms that builds awareness and brand advocates
- Assist in the development of visual content for platforms
- Develop & execute influencers campaigns
- Proactively pitch content ideas to industry magazines and online publications to get our clients content into their publications.
- Ability to use LinkedIn to drive credibility for client and client executives
- Create & launch paid campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Looks for ways to expand our digital content reach by repurposing content on other sites
- Stays current on social media trends, identifies new engagement opportunities, and constantly brings new ideas to the table
- Analyze metrics and recommend how to continue to improve our clients programs
- 1-3 years’ experience in social media marketing, ideally working with a portfolio of clients in an agency environment.
- Practical understanding & experience executing social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram LinkedIn, YouTube & Twitter.
- PR Experience preferred; but not required
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong copy writing skills
- Design, photography and video experience (a plus) to leverage on social channels