Interview: 2-3 in person interviews
Duration: Contract to hire, full time hours
Location: Onsite in Westwood.
Client Industry: Real Estate
Digital Marketing Director
Title: Social Media Manager/Strategist
JOB Summary: The Social Media Project Manager will provide expertise and project management in designing our social media strategy and managing the implementation of all social media initiatives. This role will also support assigned regional divisions with social media marketing tasks including training, content creation, engagement, and reporting. In addition, will focus on incorporating social efforts into other business processes and departments where appropriate and providing support to Marketing Team Leaders regarding corporate social media strategy initiatives to enhance our competitive position and online brand image. Will directly manage any Social Media Coordinators or Specialists.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
Social Media Strategy & Partnerships
-Help Digital Marketing Team leaders design company’s overarching social media strategy and the implement proposed initiatives.
-Design & execute promotional campaigns to boost social engagement & reputation.
-Determine most effective social advertising strategy for corporate & division offices.
-Work closely with the PR, Legal, & Customer Service teams to determine social tactics for crisis management
-Initiate & foster relationships with the social teams of our current company partners.
-Build a social influencer/advocate program both externally & internally.
-Work with other teams within the Digital Marketing department to connect project initiatives & processes.
-Partner closely with the Analytics team to connect social data with other company data streams.
- Manage relationship with vendors, suppliers and freelancers working to develop KB Home’s presence on social media.
-Serve as reference point, internally and externally, with all matters related to KB Home’s social media presence, strategy and content.
-Manage the creation of workflow processes within Social Management and Listening Tool (Sprinklr).
-Manage the consumer-facing blog including content strategy, SEO, and design optimization.
-Create training guidelines & programs for KB employees around social platforms & processes.
-Oversee the corporate Pinterest Profile company-wide.
-Lead Monthly Social calls with divisions to share best practices, insights and content direction on social media.
-Ideate, initiate and lead social media campaigns and promotional programs that add value to KB Home’s social media presence, and to the audience experience with KB Home.
- Create editorial calendar strategy for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and other platforms. Identify emerging platforms to extend KB Home’s digital/social footprint.
-Work closely with the assigned regional division offices, creative director, vendors, & partners to create monthly editorial calendars with relevant content and design assets for all company social platforms.
-Evaluate effectiveness of content per content performance indicators and revise content strategy accordingly.
-Optimize social profiles & content for SEO purposes & based on past performance data & industry trends.
-Provide the Digital Marketing Leaders with social advertising content to support larger marketing campaigns.
-Manage the daily assignments, tasks, and overall goals of social media marketing resources.
-Assist in the training and on-going development of assigned personnel through proper coaching and frequent feedback. Identify performance gaps and offer solutions to narrow the gap.
-Ensure all required performance reviews are conducted and bench players are placed on active Development Plans.
-Provide recommendations on performance actions (hiring and terminations) and compensation matters (merits, bonuses).
Engagement & Reputation Management
-Implement a strategy for proactive social engagement with consumers, brokers, and related-industry experts ---Support division social media teams in managing questions and comments on social platforms when needed.
-Handle customer complaints on social media appropriately online and coordinate offline with Customer Service.
-Engage with companies and individuals mentioning KB Home on any social platforms.
-Identify and plan for activities that enhance social media engagement on KB Home’s presence.
Analytics and Reporting
-Partner with Analytics team to provide YOY reporting and trend analysis of social marketing efforts
-Establish social media marketing best practices for the company
-Provide the Digital Marketing Manager with data & research to support new strategies & initiatives.
-Log and manage data collection and analytics collected through KB Home’s social media presence.
- 3-5 years work experience, in marketing/advertising required
- 1-2 years work experience in social media marketing preferred
- 1-2 years managing direct report
- Prior experience in Real Estate industry preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy in all marketing, particularly all that is outward-facing
- Ability to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner
- Desire to acquire knowledge in all aspects of marketing in order to achieve organizational objectives and ultimately strengthen our brand
- Base understanding of and interest in marketing/advertising and consumer behaviour
- Strong project management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work creatively and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment and to respond immediately to issues
- Motivation to excel and be proactive in all aspects of the job
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner with corporate and divisional colleagues as well as supplier partners, business partners and customers in order to reinforce goodwill and profitability for the company
- 40 hour work week, with off-hour “on-call” monitoring instances during the evenings and weekends with routine check-ins.