Our massive blue chip client is entering a new realm of being a digital business. A key part of that is their social media strategy and execution.
The central marketing social media team is responsible for defining the UK subsidiary social media strategy and implementing an always on approach, as well as supporting key campaigns to support commercial marketing brand awareness, demand generation and advocacy goals.
You will be joining a strong in-house social media team including social media community managers, a social media analyst, as well as specialised social media programme managers i.e. for social selling.
It is a dynamic, fun & fast environment, full of challenge for those eager to grow & learn, and significant opportunity for those who are keen to progress !
Key Accountabilities, Tasks and Activities
• Become an expert of Social Engagement
• Deliver 100 Social Engagement social listening reports in the financial year including setup for keywords, query parameters and dashboards
• Provide industry/topic/customer led insights mined through social listening to inform account teams and shape customer proposals
• Work across the subsidiary stakeholders to ensure listening reports are a key consideration for partner & customer engagements – including the Executive Briefing team, Senior leaders, and Partners
• Become the evangelist voice for our client's Social Engagement with the Dynamics marketing team to drive awareness, usage and sales conversations
• Drive employee engagement on social through onboarding new users, content curation, boosting content and managing the internal social platform
Deliverables and KPI’s examples:
• Produce 100 social listening reports in the new financial year
• Drive 20 opportunities for Social Engagement
• Deliver 25 evangelism sessions to internal groups and external partners/customers
• Grow the internal social media subscriber base to 1500 and maintain 70% engagement rate
• Self-starting individual, preferably with experience in social media listening or has an interest & is keen to learn.
• Strong analytic and research skillset with ability to mine and interpret data to derive meaning and actionable insights.
• Excellent presentation skills to deliver effective and engaging presentations to a variety of audiences including customers
• High degree of independence, attention to detail, and speed
• Proactive with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem-solve independently.
• Resilience: Demonstrates tenacity in achieving results, stays calm and in control under pressure, demonstrates a positive attitude in the face of difficulties or ambiguity.
• Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work across a matrix organisation to get things done through others.
• Strong stakeholder management skills, including with senior management.
• Purposeful: focusses on business impact, results and clear decision making.
• Collaborative: Works well with others, whether leading or contributing
• Adaptable: Is flexible in the face of new situations, ambiguity, or setbacks
• Driven: Takes charge of own destiny, is challenging and entrepreneurial
• Nimble: moves quickly, is agile and encourages others to do so.
• Passionate: Cares deeply and demonstrates curiosity, tenacity and resilience
• Can-do, proactive thinking
• Desire to delight stakeholders, and audiences.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs