Aquent's Oil & Gas client is seeking a Social Media Marketing Specialist for a direct hire opportunity in Houston. This talent will work as a specialist to strengthen the client's Global Social Media presence surrounding recruitment and talent acquisition.
- Google Analytics or similar tool to measure ROI
- Strong Project Management skills
- High level of responsibility to deliver results
- People and consumer marketing experience
- Social media strategy
- Self directed and motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience presenting to Executive Leadership
- You will be directly accountable for a wide range of concurrently running projects or campaigns focusing on North America recruitment.
- At this senior level, this individual will have a high level of expertise in the field and a demonstrated track record of success in supporting large, high-profile projects with both budget management and time delivery constraints.
- Has the ability to work comfortably with middle and senior management levels in order to plan, develop and execute strategic marketing programs and campaigns
- Experience with various social media marketing platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Knowledge of graphic design software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- 3-5 years of Google AdWords, SEO or SEM marketing experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or Liberal Arts
- 5-8 years of experience in Marketing, which should include experience in high-level project management experience.