Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the day-to-day engagement efforts on the Monday Night Football Facebook page, NFL on ESPN Facebook page, and ESPN Monday Night Twitter Feed. This includes strategy, planning, scheduling, and implementation.
• Collaborate with the NFL Sports Marketing team on leveraging social media to enhance integrated marketing plans and execute/implement these plans.
• Collaborate with Programming, Production, Digital Media, Communications, and other departments on developing and executing cross-company NFL social strategy.
• Consistently report on metrics of Monday Night Football and NFL on ESPN Facebook/Twitter initiatives and further establish KPIs that define social media success.
• Assist in working with agencies on the creative development and implementation process for social media strategies/tactics.
• Constantly survey the social media landscape for the latest trends and opportunities.
Basic Qualifications Required Qualifications
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of sports, specifically the NFL
• Bachelor’s degree
• Understanding of consumer brand and marketing strategy
• Demonstrated high aptitude of social media technologies
• Entrepreneurial drive and focus Other
• Passionate curiosity about social media and the latest industry trends
• Must have an excellent attitude and work well in teams
• Flexible and adaptable work schedule for changing business demands
• Desire or proven ability to work in the real-time Web environment
• Willingness to travel between New York and Bristol