Social Media Manager & PR, EMEA (Cloud)
Language: English & Fluent French
Travel one monthly to France will be required in this position.
The Cloud France Social Media Manager is a contract position that will report to the EMEA Social Media Lead. In this role, he/she will fully manage, monitor, and grow Cloud social media channels in the UK and develop a community of cloud followers, advocates, and potential customers. He/she will drive the development of Cloud (GCP, G Suite, Maps & Chrome and Android devices for work) by engaging with strategic audiences at scale, getting the right content to audiences, and driving engagement. They will be an expert on their region and work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, field, events, and partnerships to utilize social media strategically and to drive awareness and consideration of Cloud. He/she will be an advocate for their region as well as a strategic planner for the global development of Cloud.
- Manage the day-to-day workflow of local Cloud social media channels (including content creation, monitoring, and reporting).
- Source and curate content to highlight Cloud events, partnerships, case studies, product tips product developments, etc. This will involve working cross functionally with field marketing, partner marketing, events, PR, devrel, and comms teams to highlight key moments for Cloud.
- Be an expert on local usage of social media and the local audience of Cloud users.
- Build a community of Cloud advocates on social media.
- Engage with the local developer ecosystem, communities, and events.
Area: Cloud Product Marketing
Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. You will help shape the marketing strategies and programs that can elevate our social presence for our brand and products. We create conversations that spread that can build momentum, and ultimately brand love and loyalty.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Expertise in social media management all channels. Specifically Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Youtube. Understand best practices of social media marketing and monitoring.
- Experience in graphic design or digital media editing.
- Experience creating and editing content for social media.
- A passion for and understanding of the brand and Cloud, including GCP and G Suite products
- Strong organizational, cross-functional project and relationship management skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proactive, scrappy, and ability to work independently and confidently