The Consumer Marketing team at a multi-national Fortune 500 tech company is responsible for all paid media communications as well as Social Marketing efforts. Within this group, they are looking for an experienced Content & Social Marketing Manager to join their fast paced team for 14+ months.
*Please note: You will be required to work at both the SF and Mountain View locations.
This individual will work closely with the Head of Consumer Marketing and Social Media Lead on social, influencer and engagement projects. You’ll help coordinate their two social media agencies (paid + creative) in order to fulfill the content calendar, and execute on the larger social strategy. You’ll be responsible for the editorial content calendar; working to develop sticky social campaigns and concepts to drive brand affinity.
You should understand the important balance of analytics and creative on social, with a strong grasp of social best practices, KPIs, and channel strategy. This client wants someone who’s not afraid to pitch big ideas, with a hunger to do work that’s never been done before. There are plenty of hypothesis on the best approach to Social, but this role is an opportunity to build and prove what works.
- Content creation & management: Manage our social editorial calendar, and the development of content to populate our social channels on a weekly basis.
- Creative briefing & content development: Draft and deliver creative briefs to both internal creatives and external partners. You have an eye for good design, and understanding of specific social channel content requirements & best practices.
- Video Content Management: Help with curating the best video content; both organizing and managing our internal video content database, as well as publishing and tracking video content on the client's video page
- Budget and billing management: Experience managing both production & media budgets; comfortable working with vendors + internal legal & finance teams to ensure POs & SOWs get properly executed.
- Influencer Management: Act as a liaison with influencer relationships for the brand; helping groom current relationships and foster new ones
- Reporting & Analytics: Help with weekly and initiative based reporting to celebrate the social & content wins on our team. Understanding of key social KPIs, and ideally an understanding of social analytics tools. Comfortable pulling results and reporting out to larger team.
- Community Management: Help guide our larger team of dedicated social support community managers who are responding to social inquiries on a daily basis
- BA/BS in Marketing or Communications
- 4+ years experience managing social media for major brand(s) on either client or agency side
- Experience planning and executing paid social campaigns with the ability to analyze performance, identify trends, and present key findings.
Nice to have skills/Not Required:
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Sprinklr, Opal and ideally some Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Copywriting experience acting as the social voice for a major brand.
- Self-starter willing to wear multiple hats.
- Eye and appreciation for thoughtful design.