Our client is a large financial institution in Charlotte, NC and they are looking for a Social Media Manager/Program Manager to join their team for a 12+ month contract role. This Social Media Manager/Program Manager role is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K are offered.
The Social Media Manager/Program Manager will initiate and execute social marketing programs for investing products to engage and deepen relationships with customers and ensure these efforts are aligned with client strategies.
The Social Media Manager/Program Manager primary responsibility will be the execution of YouTube handles and manage other social media platforms including LinkedIn. Secondary responsibility will be to support other digital marketing efforts as needed. The Social Media Manager/Program Manager will work closely with digital peers, agency, legal and marketing partners to develop integrated marketing programs. In addition to new marketing assets development, other responsibilities to include: Social/mobile media retention and archival processes, URL management, tagging/tracking for all new marketing assets, reporting and analytics, sharing results with leadership on a regular basis.
The Social Media Manager/Program Manager may also support integration efforts into existing social and new programs. The Social Media Manager/Program Manager should be a self-starter, able to work in an undefined space and be a team player, who is willing to take on additional responsibilities as business needs evolve. Use research, data and measurement to analyze current trends and provide recommendations to improve results.
Social Media Manager/Program Manager Required Skills:
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing or similar area BS or BA required
• 3-5 years of experience managing online marketing initiatives
• Clear understanding of Social Media platforms (specifically Twitter), Social analytics and mobile marketing
• Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities
• Excellent communication and writing skills (internal/external partners)
• Ability to build partnerships and work across multiple teams to resolve complex issues
• Effective time management, organizational and prioritization skills
• Should be self motivated and have a positive attitude
• Previous experience in social/mobile tactics
Social Media Manager/Program Manager Desired Skills:
• 3rd party social programs (Spredfast, TinyURL)
• Agency experience a plus
• Background or experience with investment and banking products
• Knowledge of bank technology architecture and applications
• Understanding of marketing cross channel integration/optimization