Our client, a Global eCommerce Marketplace, is looking for a Social Media Manager to sit in its Bellevue office!
We are looking for a internet performance marketer who will own the management and execution of our global Facebook programmatic retargeting/remarketing program. This role will be charged with developing our social performance marketing strategy to meet ambitious efficiency growth goals in a heavily test-and-learn environment. The role will work closely with product management and engineering, data science, marketing analytics, and Facebook external partners to manage against a quarterly and monthly roadmap of optimizations, experiments, and product developments.
The Facebook conversion marketing manager will work within the global internet marketing team, alongside Display Conversion, Lifecycle Social/Display Marketing, Incubation Marketing, and Influencer Marketing teams.
• Lead programmatic, personalized Facebook retargeting advertising across multiple markets; heavily leverage analytical insights/metrics and empirical test results to make short and long term strategic plans; communicate channel performance against stakeholder expectations and KPI
• Partner with internal stakeholders in Global Growth and external Facebook team to align on strategy execution
• Envision and execute on A/B audience and measurement experiments making use of Facebook's tools for large advertisers and the in-house platform connecting to Facebook's Ads API
• Maintain the FB retargeting channel backlog of user stories for experiments, product updates, and projects that will drive the channel strategy - groom and prioritize the business backlog in partnership with internal stakeholders
• Be the voice of Facebook retargeting operations; address operational challenges and plans using deep knowledge of pixel- and mobile event-based online advertising and Facebook's Business Manager platform.
• Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of our customer experience through improvements to product recommendations, creative templates, and product improvements
• Communicate with regional, vertical, and integrated marketing teams to integrate cross-level marketing priorities and share learnings
• BA/BS required
• Experience in e-commerce, travel, gaming or other direct response verticals highly desired
• 5+ years of digital marketing experience focusing on campaign operations, 3+ years in Facebook advertising for large businesses, or 4+ SEM for large businesses plus 1+ year of Facebook advertising
• Previous success in managing high volume, data-driven social or search marketing programs, including development, execution, and analysis
• Proven execution against performance targets in addition to tracking and delivering on key operational metrics (e.g. engagement, retention, conversion, return on investment)
• Expertise working with advertising at scale technologies and concepts (DMP, DSP, ad exchanges, ROI optimization, feed-based product advertising)
• Email or display advertising experience a plus
• Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
• Exceptional internet and computer savvy, including internet research, deep familiarity with social media, spreadsheet analysis, professional presentation development; SQL experience a big plus
Culture, culture, culture – we foster a collaborative, healthy, team, performance, accountability and ownership driven environment.