One of our top Toy companies is looking for a talented social media manager to create and maintain a strong online presence for their brand. Your role is part of the global social media team where you will build social media-focused marketing strategies for our branded social accounts. As a social media manager, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brands. You are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as you engage with followers daily, with the goal of turning fans into customers.
- Manages projects and brainstorms fresh and new social content to increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Builds content calendars and strategizes ways to increase engagement
- Organizes and manages assets within asset management tools
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Design posts to sustain a fan’s attention and curiosity to create buzz around brands and products
- Owns posting and community management of multiple brands’ social channels maintaining the established social “voice” for each brand
- Read and edit copy for spelling and grammatical errors
- Handle ordering, tracking, and shipping products in support of photo shoots, giveaways, and other key initiatives
- Source fun, creative, and aesthetically pleasing UGC for use across all social media platforms.
- Seek out top influencers for content and work collaboratively across all teams to cultivate relationships with those influencers - both digitally and in-person.
- Support the on-boarding of new hires on the social media team.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience within digital and social media marketing for a brand and/or agency
- Thorough understanding of social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat & Pinterest
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
- Experience with social analytics tools
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills required