Are you looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER role, where you can be strategic and hands-on, working on a high profile brand with an Award Winning Agency?
This job offers the opportunity to be responsible for managing content creation and engagement across various social media channels for a key clients, creating strategic content that will amplify the brands' presence and reach and engage social communities.
You will act as the brand custodian and storyteller, managing the production of digital / social content across text, image and video.
What skills or experience are important in this role?
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media & online marketing channels.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Knowledge of reporting / analytics to help formulate educated social / content solutions & report on objectives / ROI.
- Ability to understand social media insights & how they impact content solutions.
- Experience working across end-to-end social media campaigns; from strategy / planning through to execution / amplification.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
Experience building online communities that foster consumers, develop / engaging / monitoring online reviews and reputation management would be a huge bonus for this role.
Adobe CS experience would be highly regarded as well, to assist with your workflow and engagement across internal and external creative teams to develop graphic, video and presentation collateral etc for campaign and reporting.
INTERESTED? If you are interested in discussing this role further, please apply via the link or email me – Kate: email@example.com Candidates with case studies will be highly regarded.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please share this role – if you are registered with Vitamin T / Aquent / Firebrand Talent and we place anyone you refer we can hook you up with $$ as part of our Talent Rewards Program!