Social Media Manager needed for a long term contract opportunity with a major pharmaceutical company!
The team's strategy is to create and evolve next generation Multi-Channel Marketing Capabilities to support business and customer needs while optimizing and standardizing customer experience, defining operating models to support execution, drive and define standards, templates and/or style guides and manage day-to-day operations of capabilities.
Purpose/Objective of the job
• Responsible for the operations for assigned capability
• Refine and implement channel strategy
• Refine channel operating model
• Provide channel functional expertise
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
• Build and Run programs based on campaign objectives
• Write and edit social media posts
• Create and maintain editorial calendar for multiple social channels
• Monitor and analyze tracking data, inform client of progress, and provide recommendations
• Proactively seek out, adopt and create compelling, highly shareable content
• Manage campaign budgets and advises on recommended campaign optimization
• Ensure campaign delivery, performance and goals are being fulfilled as scheduled
• Plan and manage allocated campaigns
• Build strong relationships across teams
• Evaluate the competition for benchmarks and competitive best practices
• Build brand’s social media image to increase brand’s reach and level of influence
• Set and achieve goals for driving social media channel growth and engagement
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
• Collaborate with social listening and analytics team to develop key learning’s
• Maintain existing Brand social platforms; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and new platforms
• Provide input on social media initiatives as they go through Legal, Medical and Regulatory review, as needed
• Responsible for identifying, developing, implementing and managing social media capabilities and execution.
• Identify and prioritize key social channels and media influencers, and establish standards on how our brands can effectively engage and interact with those key social channels and influencers.
• Manages the creation, development, integration and execution of social as a multi-channel capability in accordance with multi-channel strategy and roadmap.
• Partners in identifying needs for social capabilities and solution enhancement across the enterprise
• Provides input into overarching, social strategies
• Provides input into agency and/or vendor selection and management agencies / vendors (as appropriate)
• Partners in developing and maintaining social operational models in partnership with key stakeholders for assigned multi-channel capability.