Our client, a fast-growing and exciting travel company, is looking for an ambitious Social Media Manager to join their team in Crawley.
This is a vital role for the company and will be required to grow the brands presence online. The Social Media Manager will develop, deliver and analyse social media campaigns as well as taking the lead with paid social campaigns and ensuring an ROI. Working closely with the PR team you’ll maximise brand awareness, increase performance and engage audiences with compelling content.
You’ll also be responsible for two Social Media Executives, though previous management experience is not an essential criteria.
- Develop and implement social media strategy, tailored to for a variety of audiences
- Day-to-day management of campaigns and ad-hoc social projects
- Manage the social media budget, including paid social and acquisition campaigns
- Manage two Social Media Executives
- Develop social as a key acquisition channel and deliver an integrated approach with the PPC team
- Deliver accurate forecasting for understanding performance and growth potential
- Track and continually analyse social media spend in line with performance
- Weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Continually develop new platforms within social media, in line with new trends and developments
- Feed key findings and data back to the business as actionable insight
- Strong experience in developing social strategy and delivering social campaigns
- Proven experience in using social media as an acquisition tool
- An understanding of current digital and social trends
- Experience creating social ads and reporting on Paid Social activity
- Experience using social media analytics and listening tools
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to deliver in a fast paced environment
- Proactive approach and problem solving