Joining an award winning communications agency, who specialise in crafting unique brand stories, you will have the opportunity to champion and execute social media content and campaigns for a number of renown wellness brands. As social media manager / content producer you will be working with the team, to execute and input on creating effective communication strategy, content marketing, PR, Corporate Affairs & reputation management, Digital Amplification of Social, influencer management and events and activations.
The right candidate will have a passion for wellness, fitness or lifestyle and will love creating dynamic, diverse and engaging content. Your key skills will include:
- Content Creation. Written, Paid, Video content. Hands on Video would be great, but not a must. Having the know-how to coordinate the content creation would work.
- Community Management; promoting the brand while engaging with customers
- Organisation and Efficiency. A content scheduling gun, in line with events, seasons and promos fitting to the brand.
- Good knowledge of Listening tools and brand related insites and alerts
- Be in touch with digital trends and how to best develop content in accordance to different platforms
- Great Analytics and reporting. Being able to use these results to develop strategic content.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU? In a freelance or permanant capacity I would love to hear from you. Please send through your CV, and email Lilian at firstname.lastname@example.org
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? We have a GREAT referral program rewarding $100 for Referred candidates we place freelance, and then $1 for every hour they work, and $200 for candidates we place in permanant jobs.