Are you looking to join an agency who appreciates and understands work / life balance? Are you passionate about Social Media Content and Strategic Content Production? Do you love retail, travel and fashion industries? If yes, please get in touch now as I have the role for you.
This digital agency is seeking an experienced Social Media Manager/Content Producer to join a growing team with the opportunity of responsibility to craft and develop strategic content to: amplify their clients’ brands and offerings; consistently build engagement across all social and communication channels including social media, blogs, eDMs and websites with the curation of innovation content; and engage influencers across a variety of industries particularly retail and travel. You will be a creative thinker with the ability to use both data and experience to deliver clear actionable social media / digital content insights to inform of decisions.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to join a friendly and warm team, who are passionate, work hard, but also very much appreciate work life balance. The environment is quiet flexible with the option to work from home if suitable and required on occasional basis, as well as regular catch ups and drinks with the team celebrating success' and weekends! Management will offer support in terms of resource required to create content in addition to capacity, as well as getting freelancers to really push campaigns and strategies out.
Essential Skills and experience:
- Excellent understanding of social development process including communication strategy, creative and technical.
- Knowledge and experience with content curation including copy writing and the ability to adapt content to specifically suit individual social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Building, tracking and optimising campaign success, ranging from paid media on Facebook and Instagram to Twitter chats, Google+ Hangouts and LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Ability to collate and analyse data from multiple sources (including Facebook, LinkedIn, Hootesuite and Google Analytics) from which you can provide clear actionable insights.
- Use of Social Listening tools to identify digital sentiment for both the clients and their competitors
- Ability to brief photography, video and creative content for campaigns according to strategy and content plan.
- Effective news monitoring to amplify clients engagement, and educate clients where need- be.
- Excellence in Social Community Facilitation including stimulating discussion.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to communicate a concept or idea to a client .
- Financial Acumen and budget estimation for Social Content and digital projects youare working on. Experience with Accurate and timely entry and financial management of all activity including invoicing related to Social media / digital content production.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite would be highly regarded.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU? Get in touch ASAP by applying, or emailing Lilian on email@example.com. Please send through a copy of your CV, and candidates with case studies will be highly regarded.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? We have a great referral program rewarding great $$$$ for talent that you refer and we place. More info here: http://www.aquent.com.au/rewards