We are looking a Social Media Manager to work closely with the Senior Social Media Strategist and the broader social team and is responsible for the successful planning and execution of content social media channels. They will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the channels including building and driving the strategy, working closely with stakeholders on shaping content and messaging for the channels and community management.
The successful talent will bring some solid social expertise across channels, however Linkedin and Twitter expertise is highly regarded as this role will champion the strategy and brand positioning and reputation across said channels.
As part of a larger team, this Social Media Manager will support the Marketing side of the business from a Social Media point of view; and thus will build and maintain strong working relationships with the different Marketing teams with the goals of activating Social Campaigns to meet Marketing objectives. The SM Manager is responsible for the output of the social campaigns from strategy to execution and will work closely with Social- and Media Agencies to deliver on this.
- 5 years experience managing social media for a brand or media business.
- Experience using Facebook and Twitter ad platforms to create and execute campaigns, including experience running A/B testing and building audience targeting.
- Experience using content creation tools like Photoshop, Final Cut Pro.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Great stakeholder engagement skills.