General Responsibilities: - Create internal framework and processes for Social Media.
- Establish scalable and expandable Social Media best practises.
- Liase with internal stakeholders to support cross-departmental social media objectives and demonstrate the benefits of Social Media.
- Manage delivery and implementation of the Social Media strategy, in alignment with overall brand positioning and creative strategy as determined by outside creative agency in conjunction with the Brand Marketing team.
- Devise the social media strategy for the brand.
- Plan the conversation calendar for all social media channels, and write and manage all content for respective local market channels.
- In conjunction with network of local and pan-European communication agencies, responsible for daily management of all social media channels.
- Work closely with internal departments, and other agencies, to collate relevant content for schedules.
- Manage the feedback process to ensure comments are handled in line with the company's social media guidelines and brand principles.
- Liase with agencies on content of respective local market channels.
- Working in conjunction with Analytics team, responsible for delivery of Social Media reporting and insight.
- Evaluate local agencies.
- Degree level, or higher.
- 4+ years experience in a marketing or communications role.
- 2+ years experience managing community engagement strategies online.
- Fluent in at least one European foreign language. - Strong written communications skills.
- Copy-writing experience or experience creating and scripting content for social media and/or websites.
- Ability to implement approved strategies. Associate: Junior level resource with some basic experience Intermediate: Medium level resource with significant experience Advanced: Senior resource with considerable and extensive experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs