My client is a creative marketing agency that connects brands with consumers in innovative and memorable ways. Their purpose is to help brands grow by creating stronger and more meaningful relationships that build value over time. They do this by creating influential ideas and experiences that unlock the power of how people feel.
Their expertise covers the full spectrum of marketing from transformative insight generation and data solutions, through to technical innovation and award winning campaigns. They have specialist teams in digital development, relationship marketing, retail experience, social and influencer marketing, content and production services.
They have an exciting opportunity for a highly creative and motivsted Social Media manager to join their established team and be responsible for the social media content and strategies fora number of well known FMCG brands.
The ideal candidate would have expertise in various social media platforms and tools and will be able to produce, plan and report on best content.
You must have great attention to detail, proven copywriting and content writing skills as well as client management exposure.
Reporting the the Senior Social Media Manager, your main responsibilities would be:
- Plan and deliver effective social media management across the FMCG brands.
- Post content appropriately on a consistent basis.
- To express brand character across a variety of social media channels.
- Provide daily updates that report the effectiveness of the social activity.
You must have:
- 3-4 years experience in social media management.
- Proven ability to develop and deploy distribution plans.
- Agency experience.
- Strong knowledge of social media delivery tools across different channels.
If this is you, please send me your CV to: email@example.com