This is a full-time Temp-to-Perm(W-2) position located in Chatsworth, CA. They need someone to hit the ground running working with influencers and bloggers to ramp up and build momentum for their brand. They prioritize Pinterest & Instagram, but all other platforms are included. You need to be creative and help in the development of campaigns as well as execute them. Bonus points if you have experience and knowledge of the Interior Design Industry.
If interested, please apply with a brief statement on what your day-to-day execution consists of for the act of influencing. If you accompany it with a past campaign or event you worked on, definitely include the company name(so I can check out your resume), what role you played in the campaign/event, and what the outcome was. It does not have to be very long, the sooner you send it the better.
Formal Job Description is below:
PR & Influencer Marketing Manager The nation’s largest lighting retailer, is looking for an individual to join our growing Public Relations team. Just as we are committed to excellence in our product and brands, we search for that excellence in our people. Our selection of leaders and teammates is very specific and deliberate. In essence, we like to have fun while we work hard in a collaborative culture. We offer an energetic fast paced office environment in an exciting and creative industry. The PR & Influencer Marketing Manager, based in our Chatsworth location, will directly manage and execute outreach to top-tier bloggers and social media influencers. The successful applicant will be experienced in PR strategy, influencer marketing, product media relations, and events execution.
The ideal candidate will possess heavy online and offline media relations experience, preferably, but not limited to, the home décor and interior design space. This position is heavily focused around strategic partnerships with bloggers and product media relations. The PR & Influencer Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Public Relations Manager.
• Spearhead the tactical day to day efforts related to the overall PR Influencer strategy plan.
• Identify and partner with top tier social media influencers, bloggers and interior designers to expand the brand through social channels.
• Leverage existing contacts and build and nurture new media relationships that can extend coverage and strengthen the Lamps Plus brand in positive and innovative ways.
• Drive and develop partnership campaigns, with core product categories in mind, for non-sponsored blog mentions.
• Execute creative and content requirements with in-house teams related to PR campaigns.
• Collaborate with PR agency to secure features and product mentions among design blogs and magazines and digital publications.
• Proactively identify new angles for pitches to secure coverage.
• Execute necessary logistical planning required to produce events, media interviews, sponsorships and media requests.
• Analyze, measure, and report on results from PR partnerships.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or Public Relations.
• 3+ years PR and social media experience, working with influencers, and developing engaging programs.
• An established network of media contacts and relationships, preferably within design/lifestyle bloggers and shelter publication industry. • Expert knowledge of using Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
• Orchestrate measurement and reporting infrastructure for social media initiatives.
• Well versed in the interior design industry who knows the major players and current trends, a major plus.
• Can demonstrate superior listening skills, has a positive attitude, is outgoing, and is a collaborative team player.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel , PowerPoint and Infographics.
• Ability to work during some evenings and weekends may be required to staff events.
Physical Requirements: Continual sitting, occasional walking, ability to use a keyboard and ability to lift boxes. Classification: Exempt
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs