Social Media Executive | Men's wear/Fashion brand | London - £30K
Our client is a British heritage menswear/fashion brand, currently operating 29 stores across the uk and with an busy online/ecommerce platform. They are looking to grow their social media presence significantly and have fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Executive, working with the Head of Creative (who would take an active interest in your future development), to create a role for themselves understanding how to manage, build and promote a brand through social media as well as being responsible for some of the creative and content creation alongside the design/creative team. This role will give the successful applicant a chance to learn new skills (art direction, video etc) as well as an opportunity to shape a high-profile brand though strong social media management.
- Management of all social ad sets and paid campaigns, working closely with HoC and the content manager on strategy.
- Organise data collection initiatives and competitions
- Take organic social media to the next level: Stories, Live,
- Management of posts through all social channels.
- Working with the creative team, suggest / create mini campaigns geared specifically for social.
- Resizing banners and have the ability to do basic graphic design (the more the better).
- Marketing expertise and communication.
- Increase brand loyalty through product focused social media videos: How to’s. (can be shot an produced in our in-house studio).
- Extensive social media advertising experience
- Experience of running social via paid and organic
- Passion for fashion/retail brands
- Photography skills a benefit.
- Creative and ideas person
- Great team player
- Entrepreneurial and proactive.
- Social, nice person, team player. Needs to fit in with the team – very important.
- Social media geek, that is up on the all the latest techy news.
- Graphic design experience. Resizing images etc.
If this sound like you and the opportunity you are looking for to grow in your next role please apply with a cover letter detailing your specific experience that match you to this role as well as an up to date CV and any portfolio/visual evidence of successful campaigns you have worked on and your specific input to them.
Unfortunately we can only respond to successful applicants.