Social Media Executive - London - £30K
Our client is a British heritage brand, currently operating 29 stores in the UK. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Social Media Executive, to work with the Head of Creative who would take an active interest in your future development. This role will give the successful applicant a chance to learn new skills (art direction, video etc) as well as an opportunity to shape a high-profile brand.
- Management of all social ad sets and paid campaigns, working closely with myself and the content manager on strategy.
- Organise data collection initiatives and competitions
- Take our organic social media to the next level: Stories, Facebook live, management of posts through all social channels.
- Working with the creative team, suggest / create mini campaigns geared specifically for social.
- Resizing banners and have the ability to do basic graphic design (the more the better).
- Marketing expertise and communication.
- Increase brand loyalty through product focused social media videos: How to’s. (can be shot an produced in our in-house studio).
- Extensive social media advertising experience
- Passion for fashion
- Photography skills a benefit.
- Creative and ideas person
- Great team player
- Entrepreneurial and proactive.
- Social, nice person, team player. Needs to fit in with the team – very important.
- Social media geek, that is up on the all the latest techy news.
- Graphic design experience. Resizing images etc.