Title: Social Media Director
Location: Marina Del Rey, CA (on-site)
Availability Requirements: Full-time
Starting: your first available
Salary range: 80-110k depending on experience
Our client, a digital social media and marketing agency, is looking for a savvy Social Media Director to lead their social media team. You would be reporting to their executive and principals on their team, working with their clients to come up with innovative social media and digital marketing strategies, and manage the execution of those strategies across their team of 5 social media specialists. Their clients are well know companies primarily in the entertainment and consumer goods industries
- Work with clients through discovery, strategy, and planning for social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Guide strategic direction and manage execution amongst on-site team
- Play a lead role in pitching strategy to clients
- Work closely with creative team to determine creative direction for social media projects, crafting content calendars
- Communicate and manage client expectations
- Measure and interpret results from social media campaigns
- Foster individual development for staff, helping define career growth steps
- Experience leading and building a team in an agency environment (preferably social), identifying team member’s strengths and using to drive performance, hiring team members
- 4-5+ years of experience with total social media immersion (not just digital marketing): things like live engagement campaigns, launches, real time customer engagement marketing, social listening tools, campaign goal setting, analytics, measurement (engagement, daily/monthly users, reach and impressions, user sentiment), monetization, social media buying and planning
- Experience pitching and packaging strategies and campaigns in an agency capacity, managing clients experience and expectations throughout
- Proficiency with social media platforms, analytics, and listening tools.
If you are interested, please apply!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Social Media Director