We are looking for an experienced Social Media Director with a background in executing broad social media strategy and who has a creative flair with interest in the beauty or fashion industry.
Ideal candidates will want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, evolving and growth oriented environment with a diverse range of talents that include creating and implementing strategy, creating and managing affiliate programs, managing social media ad agency and proven leadership experience.
• Create broader strategy for a luxury brand, working closely with Marketing department to create plans and execution
• Direct creation of content for brand across all social media accounts maintaining and strengthening brand identity
• Analyze audience behaviour and optimize success in order to grow following
• Manage and coach social media team, grow department
• Stay up to date with trends and algorithms in all social media platforms
• 5-8 years in a social media marketing role
• A proven history of building a social media strategy from beginning to execution
• A strong background in CPG working with establishing leading brands
• Experience in A/B testing and creating influencer programs
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Proven success in managing a social media team
• Personal interest and super user of social media platforms
Please include portfolio link with resume submittal.