Our agency client is seeking a Copywriter with experience writing for social media platforms. The ideal candidate will land ideas and concepts with the best tone and words for the tactic, audience, brand, and brief. To execute brilliant solutions, this creative individual will collaborate closely with the design team to ensure ideas remain intact when words and pixels come together, across channels.
- Collaborate with all social media-focused work groups, including Events and Announcements, Community Engagement, Global Engagement Programs, and Blogs, to develop impactful messaging for each audience and channel.
- Copywriting and proofing of all assets for social channels.
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines and playbooks for social media to ensure consistency and quality throughout channels.
- Document and manage revisions to best practices and creative guidance documentation for all social channels.
- Oversee quality control for all channels and serve as final gatekeeper through:
- Daily review of outgoing posts.
- Approval all copywriting in editorial planning platform.
- Provide critical eye for design assets, working with designer to uphold creative brand guidelines.
- Have customer-centric attention to detail, ensuring a variety of copy and creative across all channels.
- Train and challenge Community Managers to write world-class copy while maintaining high Microsoft brand standards.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a copywriter in the digital/social media space.
- MUST have prior experience working at Microsoft or writing for the Microsoft brand
- You demonstrate sound, strategic creative abilities.
- You’re a strong guardian of the brand tone and voice.
- You solve problems before they get to the team.
- You show an ability to work on a wider range of creative tactics.
- You can work quickly to feed the design team starting points.
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate ideas to team members.
- Customer service experience working in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to adjust to changes in priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to accomplish projects with minimal oversight.