Job Description: This is a marketing Artist (Editor). The person would be responsible for social media and digital show graphics. Artist would create and refine images to be used within the various social channels operated by the digital group. This position would also focus on the show’s digital experience, developing art for various initiatives used within the entertainment company's website.
Duties would include:
• Write, edit and post network news/press releases/related content for the TV network's blog.
• Support select originals and acquired show pages and their social media accounts.
• Work with the Social Media Editor to ensure that the show’s overall online presence matches our social media strategy.
• Work closely with Operations to gather and organize photo and video content.
Perform variety of editorial duties, such as laying out, indexing, and revising content of written materials, in preparation for final publication. Include technical editors. Duties will also include the following:
• Design original templates from scratch or derived from programming assets
• Touch-up, refine and enhance photography and screen captures from episodes
• Work with the Social Media Editor to ensure that the show’s overall online look matches our social media strategy
The hiring manager is looking for someone with marketing experience, preferably television (an art background & knowledge of social media and SM graphics). This would make an ideal candidate.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs