Large Toys & Consumer Products brand in New York is looking for a talented social media editor/coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for their brand. The role would support the global social media team and implement social media-focused marketing strategies through our branded social accounts. As a social media coordinator, you will help develop original content and suggest creative ways to tell stories and promote their brands. You are a highly motivated, creative individual with a deep understanding of how social works and a passion that comes through as you engage with followers daily with the goal of turning fans into customers.
- Manages projects and helps to brainstorm engaging, viral social content that increases brand awareness and loyalty
- Helps develop content calendars in conjunction with social and edit leads for multiple brands and strategizes ways to increase engagement
- Organizes and manages assets within asset management tools
- Drives daily pacing reports, so the team knows exactly where we are every day and where we need to be by the end of the month.
- Owns posting and community management for multiple brands' social channels maintains the voice for each brand
- Edits copy making sure it's completely free from spelling and grammatical errors
- Handles ordering, tracking, and shipping products in support of photo shoots, giveaways, and other key initiatives Division.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience within digital and social media for a publisher, brand and/or agency
- Ability to write fun, conversational touts that drive people into our content.
- Thorough understanding of social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Experience with social analytics tools
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills required
Education: Bachelor Degree is highly preferred