Large consumer products toy brand is seeking TWO talented social media coordinators that will create and maintain a strong online presence for their brand. The Social Media Coordinator's role is to support the global social media team and implement social media-focused marketing strategies through their branded social accounts. The coordinator will work across several brands, and will not assigned to any one specific brand. This is a 6-month temporary role with the possibility of extending.
As a social media coordinator, you will help develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote the brands. You are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as you engage with followers daily, with the goal of turning fans into customers.
- Manages projects and helps to brainstorm fresh and new social content to increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Helps develop content calendars in conjunction with social leads for multiple brands and strategizes ways to increase engagement
- Organizes and manages assets within asset management tools
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Design posts to sustain a fan's attention and curiosity to create buzz around brands and products
- Owns posting and community management of multiple brands' social channels maintaining the established social; for each brand
- Read and edit copy for spelling and grammatical errors
- Handle ordering, tracking, and shipping products in support of photo shoots, giveaways, and other key initiatives
- Source fun, creative, and aesthetically pleasing UGC for use across all social media platforms
- Seek out top influencers for and work collaboratively across all teams to cultivate relationships with those influencers - both digitally and in-person
- Support the on-boarding of new hires on the social media team
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience within digital and social media marketing for a brand and/or agency
- Thorough understanding of social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat & Pinterest
- Experience with social analytics tools