Our large financial service client is seeking a Social Media Manager for temp to perm contract position. They expect the contract period to last to the end of the year.
The Social Media Coordinator will create and execute client and prospect-focused social media posts for our client. This role supports the Content Team and the Marketing department, whose ultimate goal and measurement of success is increased brand recognition, growth, engagement, sales leads and conversions. This individual will be responsible for understanding the many specialty segments of the bank, and how to use social media to find and engage with prospective clients of those segments.
Reporting to the Social Media Manager, the social media coordinator will be responsible for content curation, managing the social content calendar in conjunction with outside agency, community engagement posting and social copywriting. Gathering insights, analytics and data reporting is another key area of responsibility for this role.
1. Create relevant, original, high-quality social posts and social media advertising campaigns for all platforms in collaboration with the social media, advertising and content managers
2. Consistently analyze and track results to keep marketing partners and senior management aware of progress
3. Work closely with agency partners in monitoring and managing all the bank’s social media channels
4. Advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
5. Fill in for social media manager to deliver social media training/education programs for colleagues
• Minimum 3 years of experience in organic and paid social media management for a large brand
• Minimum 2 years project or program management experience
• Minimum 2 years of blogging or other content marketing experience
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in marketing, public relations, digital communications, advertising or journalism
Abilities, Job Skills and Knowledge
1. In-depth experience and proven track record of success
2. In-depth knowledge and understanding of all major social media platforms and curiosity about emerging platforms
3. Strong knowledge of both the creative requirements and the effectiveness of social media marketing
4. Experience with engaging and growing a social audience on one or more platform
5. Eagerness to build and maintain a social media brand presence
6. Skill in photography/videography, photo/video editing, and photo/video shoot production, as well as copywriting and editing
7. Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
8. Ability to work at a fast pace and meet deadlines
9. Organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
10. Strong problem solver with a collaborative attitude
11. Knowledge of the financial industry preferred