If you've ever dreamed of having a significant impact in the social space, this is it. In this role, you'll work on social content development efforts for the brand and ensuring our community is actively engaged. You'll work closely with internal product and marketing teams as well as external creative and media agencies to implement smart social programs that drive measurable business results.
You know you're a good fit for this role if...
- Experience developing content for a large brand campaign or product launch.
- You are passionate about storytelling and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are obsessed with the details
- You know what it's like to collaborate with external creative agencies.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Contribute to editorial planning and calendar management for social accounts
2. Support end-to-end production of priority social content programs
3. Support daily community management on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Collaborate on the overall social marketing strategy and plan for the product
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, and PR
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Creative Writing, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of social marketing experience for a large brand or agency in a Social Media Strategist or Community Manager role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiencies working in multiple operating systems
- Proficiencies working in Google Docs/Drive/Gmail and/or MS Office equivalent
- Experience working with creative agencies on multi-channel, global creative campaigns
- Passion for technology
Please describe a situation in which you developed an audience-based social media strategy.
- What problem were you solving?
- How did you approach the solution?
- What did you do and why?