AQUENT is supporting a major natural beauty and skincare brand in their search for a Social Media Coordinator in Doylestown, PA! This is a FT Freelance role for an entry-level candidate onsite.
A global beauty company is looking for a creative and smart community manager/social media analyst to oversee conversation across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube. This is for a new natural beauty/hair brand that the company is launching. The team will have a start-up environment and this person will be involved in developing the social media voice and targets for this new brand.
Job Summary: A new natural beauty/hair company in Doylestown PA is actively seeking a Social Media Community Manager to join our team. We’re seeking a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude, who lives and breathes social media.
In this role, you will need the ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment. You’ll be responsible building community and fostering connections with our tribes (those who share our same core passions), managing our social media calendar and monitoring comments/complaints. You should have a proven record of building engagement and followers organically, in addition to creating content that connects with our audience.
- We are especially consumer/customer centric
- We joined this team because we are creative, driven and passionate with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- We are a “Roll up your sleeves” team with a strong drive to win, even in challenging circumstances. “Everything is your job"
- We win with few resources as an “Indie” start-up brand funded by a major beauty company.
- We personally subscribe to a sustainable lifestyle and are sure we have a responsibility to lead from within by example.
- We embrace a “digital-first” way of thinking.
- We love spending time in the fresh country air getting close to everyone in the value chain including our farmers, vendors, retailer partners and the local community in Bucks Co., PA.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Passion for natural and sustainable living
- 1-2 years’ of prior experience managing social communities exceeding 50K+ followers/fans
- Experience with Spredfast and/or other social media platform
- Excellent organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through
- Enthusiastic attitude and flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing marketplace