One of our top CPG clients is looking for a talented social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for their brand. Your role is to support the global social media team and implement social media-focused marketing strategies through our branded social accounts. This role is to support the global social media team and implement social media-focused marketing strategies through our branded social accounts.
Top three priorities in this position:
1. Helps Develop content calendars in conjunction with social leads for multiple brands to increase engagement
2. Owns posting and community management of multiple brands' social channels maintaining the established social "voice" for each brand. Set up scheduling of content for social media platforms
3. Actively participate in team meetings when discussing projects/calendars/cross function priorities
- Manages projects and helps to brainstorm fresh and new social content to increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Organizes and manages assets within asset management tools
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Design posts to sustain a fan's attention and curiosity to create buzz around brands and products
- Read and edit copy for spelling and grammatical errors
- Handle ordering, tracking, and shipping products in support of photo shoots, giveaways, and other key initiatives
- Source fun, creative, and aesthetically pleasing UGC for use across all social media platforms.
- Seek out top influencers for and work collaboratively across all teams to cultivate relationships with those influencers - both digitally and in-person.
- Support the on-boarding of new hires on the social media team.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience within digital and social media marketing for a brand and/or agency
- Thorough understanding of social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat & Pinterest
- Experience with social analytics tools
- Takes Initiative and is confident to communicate in a fast paced environment
- Organized and attentive to detail is a must
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills required
- Social Media Marketing
- Calendar Management
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Brand Awareness
- Creative Writing