Aquent has an immediate need for a Social Media Content Project Manager with a top tier global company in Dallas. This is a temporary position and on-site. No relocation.
- Responsible for gathering and tracking communication priorities for internal teams specifically for social; aligning and prioritizing these requests with key US initiatives and translating these needs into social content recommendations for creative teams to implement.
- Daily duties include uploading available creative assets for creative teams as well as managing approval routings, creation of content calendars and daily communication with channel owners and internal/external teams.
- Hands on management of FB group membership each month.
- Comfort level with capturing an occasional unplanned last minute video or static content from your phone and creating a few lines of copy is a definite plus.
- Works closely with both the Social Media and Communication teams within the US Sales & Marketing Support organization.
- 2 years minimum experience in hands on social media role for a brand or organization.
- Social expertise should be demonstrated by examples of past work.
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to communicate quickly and concisely in both verbal and written communication is important.
- Solution focused; can independently close the circle and fit the puzzle pieces together to come up with the best solution.
- Ability to build rapport and influence other groups will be key to the success of this role; this role acts as a bridge builder with many internal teams.
- Team centered “can do” attitude is key for all levels of tasks is essential.
- Organized, ideator with the flexibility to jump in as needed and pivot quickly without panic.
- Interact closely with direction from the social and communications team.
Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator as well as basic editing app skills are a plus.