Technology company seeks freelance Social Media Content Manager to work within the Marketing department to provide support for their online brand to increase brand awareness and generate leads. This role could involve up to 50% content creation (blogging, social media posts, etc.). It's estimated that the Social Media Content Manager will work about 20 hours per week.
• Manage company's social media profiles on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+.
• Maintain blog topic calendar and work with subject matter experts to write blog entries.
• Assemble metrics and analytics to demonstrate performance on social media and online marketing mediums (SproutSocial, Google Analytics).
• Coordinate with company’s tradeshow/conference attendees to gather social media worthy content (Tweets in Event Mobile Apps, Twitter, LinkedIn, photos).
• Monitor competition’s involvement online.
• Lead SEO efforts to optimize web traffic.
• Interview internal subject matter experts in order to draft blog posts.
• Research healthcare industry stats and lab market news to utilize content in blog posts, social media efforts and online marketing.
• Create content through the use of interactive content development tools (Ion Interactive) to create quizzes, checklists, assessments, infographics, etc.
• Counsel marketing department on the latest marketing trends related to social media and SEO, any design or content updates for company site.
• Assist with online advertising efforts (Google AdWords), including ad content, landing pages, calls to action and campaigns (utilizing Marketo).
• Other duties as assigned.