My client, a Marketing Consultancy company based in the heart of Melbourne CBD has a newly created role for a Social Media Consultant to join their world-class team.
A data driven team, committed to helping grow their client's business, the type of work can vary from project to project and from client to client. If you believe that great work relies on collaborating with your clients and developing strategies collectively and with an integrated team you will thrive in this job.
You will manage the Social Media needs for a portfolio of clients, including online campaigns, content calendars and monthly insights and analytics. A hands on role which is client facing, being comfortable with all stakeholders will be key to your success.
- Manage the content calendars and campaigns for a portfolio of clients including creating the calendars, managing boosting, and offering insights and results
- Facebook and Instagram campaign management including audience targeting and ongoing management and optimisation
- Training clients on basics of Facebook and Instagram as well as more advanced clients and teams
- Provide thought leadership on the direction of these platforms to ensure our clients are up-to-speed and able to leverage the platforms to help their businesses
- Develop project estimates
- Perform ongoing Social Community Management including managing the governance and triage around customer service and engagement on client platforms.
- Lead measurement thinking, including return on investment.
This is a newly created role so the chance of shaping and moulding this to where the job needs to be will be in your hands. With the growth and success you build on in the first year, there will then be a focus to then grow your own social team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Knowledge of planning and executing qualitative marketing research methodologies and facilitation techniques.
- 2-3 years experience with Facebook and Instagram
- Ideally exposure with listening tools including Lexer, Synthesio, Nuvi
- Exposure and use of Google Analytics
If this sounds like your next gig - give Ali a buzz on 9975 1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org