Our client, a fast-growing online childrens retailer, is looking for a passionate and ambitious Social Media Assistant to join their marketing team, based in Tunbridge Wells.
You will be required to support the Social Media Manager in the day-to-day management of social channels, publishing content, and managing the online community.
• Support the delivery of the social media strategy (across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest)
• Schedule and put together content in our ‘tone of voice’ for all social channels
• Coordinate with Merchandisers and the Editorial team on product selection
• Liaise with the Acquisition team on paid social activity
• Monitor trends and opinion leaders in children’s fashion
• Monitor Sales Reports and liaise with the Merchandising to showcase brands that need attention – both to sales push and highlight special collections
• Work with the Style Editor to assist with creation of styled images for Instagram
• Picture research for editorial content
• Collate competition entries and administer prizes
• Offer support to the social media manager in maintaining and growing relationships with bloggers
• Research and recommend content ideas to be used on all media (homepage, social, affiliates)
• Monitor stock levels of products featured on marketing collateral and swap in product if it’s selling out
• Stay up to date with the latest content marketing and fashion trends
We are looking for a social media native, who has some experience of creating engaging and innovative content. You will have hands-on experience of using Photoshop to amend images for online, as well as being able to quickly pick up new skills and learn on the job. Ideally you will have a knowledge or interest of the fashion market, although this is not essential. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, and is excited progress their career within a large, and fast-growing company.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs