• Work directly with client social and brand teams to activate around events, real time trending topics, and PR opportunities
• Remain knowledgeable and up to date on social media trends and visual best practices
• Work “on the fly” to develop creative for trending topics and PR opportunities such as article mentions and events
• Establish and develop design solutions in accordance with brand equities
• Be self-motivated with a positive attitude and have strong communications skills
• Write and conduct performance appraisals
• Stay current on visual design techniques and software tools.
• Promote concepts using the latest techniques and technologies to build and expand client's Creative + Content Marketing reputation as a leader in digital solutions.
• Identify, engage and manage vendors such as photographers and illustrators, as needed.
• Be attuned to and knowledgeable of trends in the industry and pop culture
Knowledge And Skills Requirements
Specific knowledge and skills include but are not limited to the following:
• 3-4 years professional advertising, interactive or multimedia experience
• Degree in graphic design, visual communications or a related field
• Highly creative, conceptual thinker
• Excellent art direction, design and typography skills
• Proficiency in major design and software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
• Ability to do .gif creation and minor video editing
• Broad-based knowledge of internet design best practice
• Experience using and developing creative for major social media platforms
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a highly organized and detailed manner
• Have a strong interest in social and cultural trends and emerging digital technologies
• Strong portfolio showing a range of experience, concepts, and visual styles.
• Writing skills for social audience and understanding of social media language and best practices