• Develop a measurement framework and key metrics for features, tools, content, programs and merchandising/promotions in social media outlets. Track and monitor these components to measure their effectiveness and validate their success.
• Conceptualize and prepare standard reporting structure and frequency gathering consensus and approval from key stakeholders. Reporting may include daily/weekly/quarterly/ad hoc reports of Social Media activity using Adobe Social, TweetReach, Facebook Insights, Omniture and other tools.
• Coordinate with various analytics groups to obtain customer segmentation and other data needed to make key business decisions that will influence and support the development of new social media features and help maximize engagement within those social media channels.
• Responsible for reporting and presenting results, executive summaries and recommendations for Social Media channels to senior management. Will also lead meetings and deliver oral and written presentations. Requires outgoing personality who is able to influence others with fact and passion for results.
• Provide analytical perspective on results, identify trends and share recommendations.
• Superior analytical skills and experience using software and systems required to synthesize data into usable information
• Excellent understanding of the mechanics of ecommerce websites, online communities and/or social media channels, and the key levers that impact traffic and conversion rates
• Experience in segmentation, reporting and analysis
• Strong ability to pull business relevancy from data
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Advanced skills in MSExcel and MS Powerpoint. Knowledge of other MS Office products also required
• Expertise with internet and social media
• Ability to work collaboratively across various departments
• Demonstrate a high attention to detail and strong creative skills
• Excellent time management, organization skills, and adaptable to frequent change
• Must demonstrate sound judgment and be able to make decisions quickly in a rapidly changing environment
Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
• 3+ years experience with data measurement, analysis and reporting
• 1-3 years experience with online interaction with customers
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs