Aquent is seeking skilled Social Media Advisers with a passion for all things social media. We are looking for individuals who have helped drive transformation by develop social media strategies to help achieve brand and sales objectives, build communities of networked employee ambassadors and loyal customer advocates.
The Social Media Adviser will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
The Social Media Adviser is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
You're paid weekly.
• Subsidized health (including term life and LTD), dental, and vision benefits.
• Access to 401(k) through Fidelity.
• Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward public transit, etc.)
• Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
• Access to free online courses via Lynda.com.
• Aquent support: we check in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up.)