My client is a Global Record Label who are looking for an experienced Social Media & Marketing Manager to work with some phenomenal artists. This is a 12 month FTC contract, paying up to £40 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
You will be responsible for developing high quality and innovative, digital marketing and social media strategies for artists. As well as making sure that you set and achieve campaign-specific objectives & KPIs.
In addition, you will be the main point of contact for the coordination/creation and upkeep of regularly updated social media strategies, and preparing reports to inform key stakeholders of the strategy moving forward. You will get to work closely with artists, artist management, label colleagues in Marketing, PR, A&R, etc., as well as central colleagues, external stakeholders and key partners – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. The ideal candidate will be a master of verbal/written communication, and have expert knowledge of social media & digital marketing, be highly creative and have a passion for the digital opportunities for artist's and their audience.
Main areas of Responsibility:
• Work with A&R, creative, insight, marketing & artist management to articulate and communicate the artist’s positioning online as well as, short- and long-term campaign objectives.
• Responsible for developing, soliciting and executing content marketing opportunities in conjunction with the central creative teams & Marketing team.
• Drive innovation and creativity through all facets of the campaign.
• Plan & deliver campaigns effectively, setting & reaching objectives & KPIs
• Use native platform analytics and a range of other platforms/tools to analyse audience-related and performance data, creating meaningful reports that can inform key stakeholders and the wider
• Actively contribute to and participate in artist/label planning and creative meetings
• Work with International digital & marketing teams to ensure global optimisation of campaigns and artist strategy
• Work closely with the CRM team to deliver artist database growth and CRM strategy
• Work with manager and external contacts at social media platforms to deliver engaging artist campaigns & ideas
• Identify new and external opportunities for artist promotion.
• Spearhead market-leading integrated advertising campaigns from concept to execution across all areas of business to continually meet strategic goals.
• Maximise global revenue potential for all artists by close collaboration with international marketing & coordinating efforts across departments to drive innovative and engaging campaigns
• Work with media agency, to create holistic media plan across platforms adhering to approved project budgets.
• Devise and implement best in class, audience-led social media strategies, driving fan audience growth and ongoing engagement across platforms using insights, best practices and tapping into
• In depth knowledge of best practices and guidelines across all social channels.
• Identify emerging content, tech updates and social trends and infuse artist campaigns with creative applications of new technology
• Develop the correct voice, content and branding for each artist, using agreed artist vision brief.
• Amplify all elements of wider campaign – marketing, promo, etc. – across artist channels.
• Establish and oversee approval processes with management/artist/within the label
• Excellent relationship-building and communication with artists, artist management, internal & external stakeholders
• Identify and develop relationships with relevant influencers/social media personalities & publishers to collaborate with on artist campaigns.
PROFIT & BUDGET RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Informed of key commercial factors which will affect media spend
- Proven experience of digital/social media management & marketing – in media, entertainment, brand or similar.
- Awareness & understanding of evolving technology and ability to research and discover new opportunities.
- Proven experience of devising and executing audience-led social strategies based on audience insight.
- Educated to degree level or similar – a degree in marketing, or digital considered a plus
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising, best practice across all social channels and emerging platforms
- Strong reporting and analytics skills & ability to interpret and present data effectively
- Superior understanding of consumer behaviour online
- Highly creative
- Passion for copy writing