Our client is looking for a Social Media & Affiliate Marketer in a contract-to-hire position. Their corporate offices are in Idaho, but they're totally open to working with someone on a 100% remote, work-from-home, basis. In this position, the daily responsibilities and duties are as follows.
• Acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme.
• Work with Affiliate Executives to find the best solutions for affiliate partners
• Analyze campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
• Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend.
• Train up a team of Affiliate Executives to ensure their knowledge is up to date and accurate.
• Oversee all affiliate campaigns.
• Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management.
• Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme.
• Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume.
• Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates.
• An in-depth knowledge of the US, UK and international affiliates markets.
• A minimum of three years of experience in an affiliate role.
• Strong team management and partnership management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective sales and negotiation skills.
• Driven and results-orientated.
• Effective reporting and presentation skills.
• A good understanding of tracking technology
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.