My client, a large global fashion retailer is looking for a freelance Social Media Community Manager.
You will be working on:
Social media is an incredibly powerful communications channel. As a Community Manager you will look for new ways to excite and connect with customers, engage them with content, site and products.
As a member of the marketing team, you will champion social channels, ensuring that they are consistently publishing great native content, developing a creative approach and focusing on innovation
You should always be thinking about impact, results, learnings and tracking it in a measurable way.
What you’ll be doing…
1. Work with the EU Senior Content Editor (and liaising with buyers and designers) to increase our output of daily engaging video and visual social content.
2. Oversee the day-to-day output meets our guidelines and quality bar including:
3. Drive and monitor engagement and success measurement of our channels. Generate witty and warm copy to pull customers in. Respond to customers to drive engagement and assist in customer issues.
4. Create, maintain and get EU Senior Content Editor sign-off on content, oversee the weekly social calendar development (12 weeks out).
5. Adopt a test and learn approach, understanding at which point something should be rolled out more broadly and at which point it should be abandoned.
6. Organise regular meetings and learning sessions with the key social platforms, involving the wider CX department as necessary.
7. Budget management across the Social Team.
1. Degree in English, Public Relations or Journalism
2. Minimum 1 years fashion or related marketing experience
3. Minimum 1 year’s social media and community management
4. Short form copy writing experience
5. Confident planner, presenting and generating creative ideas and using basic excel
6. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
7. Ability to think quickly and work on multiple projects at once
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday