• Social Marketing Manager
Based TVP Reading
• Rate: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
• Contract to start ASAP
• Contract will be until 30th June 2017
33 Days Holiday prorata
• At least 3 years’ experience in marketing at an agency or client.
• Experience with social media management and creative for medium to large brands.
• Ability to source, collate and communicate large amounts of information from multiple sources.
• Experience working with multiple markets preferred.
• Clear verbal and written communication skills and an ability to present to large groups and senior stakeholders.
Marketing Manager – International Social
• Lead (Video Games console) International Social Media V-Team. Expand existing model and processes to international markets. Build strong relationships with and empower international markets and regions to deliver best in class social media activity.
• Partner with Global Social Team and Global social agency to collate, prioritise, localise and communicate content and assets out to international markets in a timely and secure manner.
• Own two Global First Party Title campaigns in social media from announce to launch to sustain, with a focus on European titles.
o Sea of Thieves
• Lead International social media teams during key events such as E3 and gamescom, including live newsroom situations.
• Support Gaming Platform projects, assets and communications to markets.
• Work with our intern (UK-based) to get them up to speed, increase their social media knowledge and skills, and develop them into an active and valuable member of the team.
• Work with Global, regional and local PR teams on influencer strategy and execution in market to deliver social media impact.
• Build a process and communication rhythm for a new Gaming International Social Media V-Team by working with Global social owner and key regional/market leads.
• Drive innovation, learning and best practices within the Social Team with proactive thinking and enthusiasm for new platforms and digital developments.
• Develop, implement and project manage social media campaigns and social activations across owned and earned social channels, relevant paid media opportunities and across multiple digital screens. Coordinate with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure program effectiveness.
• Manage day-to-day activities in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs and seeding content (video, message posts, apps, etc.).
• Develop and maintain a specific social media editorial calendar integrated across PR, Integrated Marketing and Product Marketing to ensure consistency with marketing goals and to leverage synergies across marketing efforts.
• Work with social media and agency partners to deliver a social media content strategy, aligned with the social media editorial calendar and social media campaigns, and produce and secure all content required for social media campaigns and social activations, including video, apps, message posts, etc.
• Partner with global marketing communications functions (creative, media, Consumer Engagement), as well as web, PR, events, retail and global product marketing teams.
• Partner with global and subsidiary marketing managers to ensure social asset alignment and on-time delivery.
• Actively “listen" to the social media community on a daily/weekly basis, analyzing and interpreting results to drive social media campaign optimization. Produce detailed performance reports across all social media campaigns and programs.
• Be a passionate advocate for our fans and followers ensuring we give them the most relevant, engaging and “worth their while” content via owned channels.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
• Social Marketing Manager