Are you a Social Media maven? Are you a Data-Geek who's familiar with and/or loves Growth Hacking? Our client is looking for an Online Marketing Associate to contribute to the efforts of their Digital Marketing. The Social Marketing Manager will support the company with a wide variety of tasks, including social media strategy (Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest/StumbleUpon, etc.), engagement, analysis, as well as an overal increase in digital marketing presence. With input from the CEO, this Marketer will build the digital and social presence of this luxury brand from the ground up!
- Performing social media engagement activities (planning, crafting, posting, and tracking posts across various social media platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Must be able to organize and maintain an editorial calendar, with posts drafted and scheduled for future publication. Then monitor and track performance of posts, prepare reports, perform analysis (including preparing and documenting actionable insights) and share data as directed
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns with the focus on increasing customer acquisition, activation and retention
- Achieve explosive growth, in line with the company's targets
- Listen to our audiences, engaging with guests and community as necessary
- Build and engage in a digital strategy around competing and similar markets. For example yachts, planes, watches, etc.
- Updating spreadsheets
- Reviewing reports and communicating anomalies
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field. (preferably Marketing, Economics, Mathematics or similar)
- Deep knowledge of all marketing channels with focus on social media, PPC and SEO
- Familiarity with Growth Hacking or Growth Marketing
- Experience building, leading, and managing social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin from the ground up
- Critical thinker, with the ability to make decisions based on your ability to pull in data from analytics tools, constructing models, and creating testable hypotheses from large quantities of data
- Ability and desire to stay on the cutting edge of industry best practices, including frequent review of relevant blogs, websites, social media though leader social media streams, etc.
- Proficiency with basic data manipulation
- Ability to work well independently and reporting directly to the CEO on a regular basis
- Comfortable working with all levels of an organization