We are currently looking for an outstanding social media campaign manager to temporarily assist our client's global digital marketing team, as maternity cover from July. Having recently restructured the team, and are transforming their marketing strategy, so it’s an exciting time to join and make your mark!
Who we are looking for
• You live, breath, eat and sleep social media and know what great content looks like.
• You are creative, strategic and have an opinion on where social media is heading.
• You have a proven track record of creating and driving content calendars, innovative social campaigns, particularly around events.
• You’ve got solid experience with social media content development, influence building and crisis communication.
• You’ve delivered successful creative campaigns across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, SlideShare, YouTube and Instagram for organic and paid activity.
• You’ve tracked and optimized social program execution including metrics and measurement.
• You’ve managed a team, agency and writer. You’ve worked with global marketing colleagues so you are great at collaborating and getting the best out of people, whatever their location.
• You’ve worked with Google Analytics, Radian 6, Social Studio, LinkedIn Elevate or other related content and reporting tools
• You’re interested in what’s going on in the world of digital – from analytics, AI, design, innovation to marketing, you like spotting and sharing relevant business trends.
• You can deliver on big ideas, can simplify the complex, are perpetually curious, have contagious enthusiasm, as well as deep and well respected subject matter expertise.
• You may be at an agency ready to make your move client side or may already be client side.
What’s in it for you?
You will get the chance to be part of a forward-thinking, fun, yet hard-working digital marketing team. You will have the chance to help shape and drive social strategy, be innovative and creative. It's a great place to work; a global brand with a world-class reputation that offers dynamic career development opportunities and the chance to work with the best people.
• Reporting to: the Head of Digital Marketing for Digital Arm.
• Working with: the channel marketing team and a range of marketing colleagues across brand management, advertising, events, sponsorship, media, recruitment, digital, as well as agencies and partners.
• Work experience: Minimum 10+ years marketing and communication experience, 5+ years of digital marketing specialization including social and mobile experience.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent. Master’s degree a plus.
• Core skills: strong strategic, creative, analytical, writing, presentation and financial management skills.
• Work requirements: minimal travel, role will be based preferably in London.
Our client works across 80% of the Fortune 500, 40 industries and governments in 120 countries. Powered by three practices – Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility and are constantly expanding their digital capabilities.
Their marketing activities target a wide range of audiences and content topics. From clients, influencers, employees to recruits. With campaigns and content that covers everything from innovation, design, diversity, AI, marketing, mobility and analytics, to demonstrate how to lead the way in digital transformation.