We are looking for a talented Social Director with a background in executing broad social media strategies for a full-service media agency based in Sydney.
Ideal candidates will want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, evolving and growth-oriented environment with a diverse range of talents that include creating and implementing strategy.
You will have proven leadership experience and will supervise the Social Media Manager and wider content team whilst working alongside the Strategy team and Head of Content.
- Build and lead the capability of the current social product (paid and organic) to an insight led, content driven, analytically proven offering
- Lead all platform strategy and innovation
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Establish partners and processes internally and externally, local and global
- Work closely with the client’s social teams to schedule the monthly content calendars and ensure work is meeting agreed timelines, budgets, paid strategy and overall deliverables
- You will present solid knowledge of SEO, Paid Search, Keyword research and Google Analytics
- You will be responsible for all the monthly and quarterly reports.
THE AGENCY: An award winning full-service media agency based in Sydney
INTERESTED? If the above roles sound like a match for you, please contact Nicola – 02 8973 1506 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.