For this assignment, Aquent's client is looking for a witty and quick-thinking copywriter and community manager to engage, delight, and grow their tech- and TV-loving audience on social media.
You live and breathe TV, pop culture, and social media. You’re on top of tech, memes, and the latest trends, and know how to weave them into social copy (and know when they’re played out). You’re gifted at translating everything from standard press releases to SYTYCD hot takes into 140 (ok, maybe 280) razor-sharp characters.
You’ll be representing Aquent's client, which has the biggest brand social following on the planet. Candidates for this role should have fantastic creative instincts and judgment to help discern what fits into the client voice and what doesn’t. Responsibilities include writing, pitching and posting daily editorial content, monitoring social trends and identifying moments to lean into in real time, and active community management. We are looking for a creative thought-partner who can rattle off ideas and think critically to help build best-in-class social campaigns that celebrate all of the shows you can watch when/wherever you want.
Writing, pitching and posting daily editorial content, monitoring social trends and identifying moments to lean into in real time, and active community management.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1.Daily social copywriting submissions for review and posting (2-5 posts per day)
2.Daily community management (monitoring discussion)
3.Monitor and report on conversation trends around popular television
- BA degree
- Minimum 2-3 years copywriting experience (writing sample required)
- Social media management
- Extensive knowledge working with social analytical tools (i.e Crimson Hexagon, Sprout Social, Snaplytics, etc.)
- Able to write knowledgeably about television, entertainment and pop culture
Nice to Have:
- Photoshop/design experience
- Passion for new technology
- Experience with Crimson Hexagon social analytical tool
- Experience with Sprinklr
- Experience in managing social media accounts on networks such as Twitter, Instagram, etc.